06 November 2009

Back in business

So its been a while since I posted, and been awhile since we've been keeping up with FSA. Well, most of you got the email that we are having our education classes and Adoption Celebration on the 14th of November. 9:30 to 1:30 and we will be having lunch. Please RSVP either in a comment on this blog or email me at foreverweeks@yahoo.com .

Happy November Adoption Month!


Please take note that we have added another "parents-in-waiting" to our sidebar. We would love to add you all, just send your link to me via email and I will add your family.


Hope you all are enjoying you Fall.

4 comments:

  1. We'd love to come to the lunch on Saturday. What time are you planning on starting? Do you need any help with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lunch will be around 11:30. Will you be coming to the classes as well, or just lunch celebration. Thanks for your response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will just be coming for the lunch celebration. (Josh and I) Let me know if you need me to bring anything. Thanks!
    -Melani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I think we are good. I will let you know if otherwise.

    ReplyDelete