06 April 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the Twin Falls chapter FSA Blog. I am so excited to be a part of the Twin Falls FSA. My name is Paula. My husband, Carl, and I are your new FSA chairmen. We are thrilled to have been given the opportunity to serve the Twin Falls area and get to know so many more new people.

The purpose of this blog is to inform, communicate and share. We plan to post all the "happenings" of FSA for the Twin Falls, Idaho chapter, keep you informed of news and updates, and share fun stories and ideas.

We hope that you will enjoy participating in our activities and getting to know others. If you wish to share something on the blog, you can email me at foreverweeks@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to an awesome year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment